There's no way to control the code when is on the client-side, so we can't prevent the user edits the input like he wants with firebug or another browser inspector.
That's why we should validate any single piece of data that comes from the client on the server side.
You simply can't.
People are also looking for solutions to the problem: How can I debug a 500 Internal Server error (IIS 8.5 Windows Server 2012 R2) where the fastcpi (php-cgi.exe) seems to crash once every few days
Didn't find the answer?
Our community is visited by hundreds of web development professionals every day. Ask your question and get a quick answer for free.
Write quick answer
Do you know the answer to this question? Write a quick response to it. With your help, we will make our community stronger.
Find the answer in similar questions on our website.
- 951 PHP taking an array of objects, get rid of the duplicates one
- 457 php - Laravel- Authorize.net not working in production mode
- 57 php - cmd line mac gives me weird output when trying to install composer
- 227 php - PHPUnit how to test a specific method with specific parameter with specific answer for more than one call
- 341 php - display data from database based on other column table laravel 5
- 904 php - Undefined variable that has been defined
- 487 php - phpmailer email not received by gmail if sender is yahoo mail
- 436 Streaming picture from java to php?
- 159 php - why use __set() & __get() method rather than declare a property as public
- 758 php - Laravel - A model is not passed to first() method's closure
- 465 php - Group rows by column value and within groups create new sum column and count column
- 240 php - PayPal PDT and no transaction token returned
- 43 php - 24 hours schedule- Time Diff
- 395 PHP Built-In Server Can't cURL